Dr. Wilson specializes in software development for nuclear analysis of fission, fusion, and accelerator systems, including Monte Carlo radiation transport and policy-driven fuel cycle simulators; including Cyclus (fuelcycle.org)
As Director of the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis, Mr. Schlissel’s work focuses primarily on the technical and economic viability of resources being used or being proposed for use in the electric power sector. He has nearly five decades of experience testifying as an expert before state regulatory commissions in over 35 states, state legislatures, federal and state courts, and the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory and Federal Energy Regulatory Commissions.
- Nuclear Power in a Clean Energy System
- An Energy Company Behind A Major Bribery Scandal In Ohio Will Pay A $230 Million Fine
- Western US cities vote to move ahead with novel nuclear power plant
- Dairyland CEO appointed to nuclear energy task force at policy organization in D.C.
- 3 states with shuttered nuclear plants see emissions rise
- Plant Vogtle hits new delays; costs surge near $30B
Rise Up Podcast Live Event!
Join your host Nick Hylla for a live podcast panel during The Energy Fair! Hear from the guests of Season 4, followed by a Q&A session. Tickets are on sale now. The Energy Fair takes place June 23-25, at MREA in Custer, WI.
Address: 7558 Deer Rd. Custer, WI 54423
The Midwest Renewable Energy Association (MREA) is a nonprofit organization with the mission to promote renewable energy, energy efficiency, and sustainable living through education and demonstration.